Monday, September 13, 2010

Operations Executives Urgently Required - Singapore

Ensure publisher satisfaction, retention and aid in the increase of publisher commission levels by providing optimal service and support to publishers according to Service Level Agreements, targets and other contracts.

Accurate and up to date records of customers, publishers and subscriptions are maintained.
Core contacts and publishers are retained through good working relationships.
Service Level Agreements (SLA) with publishers are fulfilled and maintained.
Opportunities for publisher account development identified and agreed on, and leads forwarded to PRM.
All publisher queries, complaints and claims are resolved in a timely and adequate manner.
Reduce operational costs by servicing and managing the publisher in the most efficient way.
Appropriate knowledge of Swets products and services in order to advise publishers accordingly.
Increase recognition of the value that Swets can bring to the publisher.

Requirements:
GCE 'A' levels with minimum 2 years of working experience in a customer service environment. Those with prior experience with libraries and publishers have an added advantage
Customer-oriented with excellent writing and communication skills to engage both internal and external customers
Good interpersonal skills and a team player
Self motivated with high levels of initiative
Willing to work permanent night shift i.e. from 9pm to 6am

Interested applicants, kindly send in detailed resume (MS WORD), stating personal particulars, qualifications, experience, present and expected salaries, reason for leaving, contact number, together with a recent passport-size photograph to: akhoo@sg.swets.com

All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.