Monday, December 8, 2008

Come and Teach Us in-Birmingham-England

Job Title: Come and Teach Us in Birmingham City
Location: Birmingham City
Job Detail: I am Mr. Rocha Daniel Adauto and we are from Brazil. I worked with
GLOBAL MARINE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM
www.globalmarine.we.bs, I need an ESL Teacher who teach English well
to take my two children Edison and mark and my Wife lila in English, I
managed to teach them English, but they are not yet perfect, We
relocated to England three months ago and right now, I am in search of
an professional International English Language teacher/Linguist who
can take my children and Wife in
Professional English classes.

I Love my wife and children so much and i offer to pay you 3,500.00GBP
if you will take up this position. I will provide you an
Accommodation, furnished with a Television Set, Internet Ready
computers. A vehicle will be available also for Mobility if you can
Drive.

I need your updated resume and certificate for me to discuss more
about you with my family and also talk to your references.
Applicant Must be willing to relocate
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Cheers and God's blessings

Regards,
Mr. Rocha Daniel Adauto
15page Court, Marry Streets,
Balsal Heath, Br12,
Birmingham City
England.

Company Name & Address: 15page Court, Marry Streets,
Telephone #: +447024043879
Fax #:
Email Address: mrdanielrocha1@gmail.com
Entry Info
Date Created 2008-11-14 08:03:23
Date Updated IP Address 208.78.63.87

1 comments:

D.J. Saenz said...

THIS IS A SCAM JUST GOOGLE THE TELEPHONE NUMBER ASSOCIATED WITH THIS JOB LISTING...