Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Female English Teacher - Wenzhou - China

Description: We are looking for One Female English Teacher for a comprehensive school composed of primary school, junior high school and senior high school, located in Ouhai district, Wenzhou city, Zhejiang province, China.

It is a one- school-year contract start in 09, 2010
Monthly salary: 6000RMB
You should have 20classes per week (no office hour)
Ages of students£ยบ 8-13 years old
International roundtrip flight tickets reimbursement
The school will arrange a free trip each year.
Free hotel-style apartment provided (shared kitchen)
Free using of water and electricity and internet
Medicare insurance provided
Working Visa, Residence permits, Foreign expert permit provided

City link
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/zhejiang/wenzhou/
Ouhai district is a ward of the Wenzhou urban area, in the prefecture-level city of Wenzhou .It is an outlying district of Wenzhou urban area¡¦It has a population of 386,000 and occupies 614.5 km©÷. It is 30-minute-bus-ride away from the city center

Requirements:
25-40years old;
Native English speakers from USA, UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand or Ireland or Europe
4-year university/college degree or higher
2-year experiences of teaching
ESL certificate holder

If you are interested in this teaching position, please contact with Jennifer, and kindly send me an E-mail with your CV, the copy of your passport and degree certificate.
My Email add: teaching501@yahoo.com.cn
Cell phone: 0086 13989817606

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Now a days I am doing my work from my home only.
And this blog is really doing great for me. And got extra income from my home.

online jobs