Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Master Trainer Care Integration Division - Singapore

You will report to the Deputy Director, Care Integration Division.
To conduct training on the use of the appropriate InterRAI assessment tools
To establish a working relationship with health care professionals to ensure that training is relevant and efficient
To provide care assessment expertise to AIC
To identify training needs and plan an effective roadmap for stakeholders
To develop training program to enhance the competency of care assessors

Requirements:
Professional qualifications in Nursing, Social Work or Allied Health disciplines relevant to the job
Must be an accredited care assessor who has completed at least 50 care assessment
Minimum 5 years of experience in related field in acute and / or community settings in Singapore
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Proficient in MS Office applications
Please do not use the buttons below to apply for the above position.

Kindly forward your detailed resume in MS Word format only, stating full details of qualifications, experience, current and expected salary, to recruit@aic.sg

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.