Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Operations/Project Executive - Singapore

Requirements: Operation Executive
Job scope
Responsible for centre’s key performance measures include waiting time for appointments and consultations, service turnaround time and patient satisfaction.
Responsible for centre’s volume and financial targets.
Planning and implementation of new business development initiatives.
Manage events and activities
Other general duties as assigned.

Requirements
Degree with minimum 3 years of operations experience, preferably in hospital operations
Strong analytical and numeric skills
Possess strong supervisory and motivational skills
Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
Able to converse well in English and Mandarin
Able to start work immediately or within a short notice

Only Singaporeans and SPRs need to apply.
Interested applicants kindly submit your resume in MS Word doc to
Jeffersonlim@recruitexpress.com.sg
or contact Jeff at 6736-3280.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.